What is the capital of Egypt? ( Cairo )
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
You must login to ask question.
Go to https://downloads.quickbooks.com/app/qbdt/products and then you will see Download QuickBooks Desktop window. Where you have to select your country in-country field.
1. Then select the product from the drop-down menu as QuickBooks Desktop pro.
2. And select Quickbooks version 2016 and click on the search button. You will see a new tab where you can download your Quickbooks Desktop Pro 2016.
But we want to inform you, you can also use QuickBooks desktop Pro 2020 because of 2020 version is also available.
As we know, in a firm many employee and users uses together Quickbooks software. For access availability of Quickbooks software to all users. You need to choose the right network hosting plan.
And if you choose the right network then you can access Quickbooks anytime whether you are at home or office.
The right network is nothing besides the supportability features. Quickbooks basically provide 3 hosting plans and each has different features.
1. QuickBooks Desktop Cloud: Supports Desktop app with up to 5gb cloud storage
2. Business Cloud: gives up to 10 Gb storage with MS excel.
3. Application Cloud: gives up to 50 Gb storage with MS excel.
If you choose any one of these plans after that your all team members can access Quickbook online easily.
When we need to pay any Quickbook’s business transaction. We need to create a merchant account.
1. Open Quickbook Online, you will see the gear icon on top of the right corner of the
QuickBooks dashboard, click on this icon.
2. Select Payment and after that, you have to select manage detail.
3. You will see a new tab open which is sign you into the Merchant Service Center.
Benefits of Quickbooks merchant account is, you don’t have to purchase any external payment gateways. And these merchant account doesn’t take payment cancellation charge.
If still, you face any problem then visit Merchant Service Center direct.