What is the capital of Egypt? ( Cairo )
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
You must login to ask question.
QuickBooks accounting software makes it easy to create invoices for your rental properties for organizations and proprietors too.
Note that “customers” and “jobs” are entities. To customize your bills for each property and tenant you need to create them first.
Also, for setting up each rental property in QuickBooks, you required to create a new “customer” for every property and set up the new “job” for every tenant/resident under the customer ID. This way you can treat each individually.
Confused? Let’s illustrate it
For example, you own two properties. One has four renting floors and the other has only one rental section. Then, in this case, you need to create two individual customers for each rental property and tenant/jobs for respective renting sections.
Now you know how all elements of QuickBooks rental property process. Let’s take a look at the steps you need to follow for achieving the same.
Now you can easily manage your rental invoice accounting in just a few clicks. Hope this answer helps 🙂
Steps to print checks in QuickBooks are not pretty much straight forward but still its not that difficult. Follow the below instructions for effortless output.
1. Select the + icon (new button).
2. Then choose the Print Cheques option from the toolbar.
3. Now, place your cheques into the printer.
4. Select the concert bank account that bears the details of the cheque you wrote that meant to be printed.
5. Now fill the cheque number in the appropriate field. Generally, it is found to the right of the account number at the bottom of the cheque.
6. Hits preview button and cross-check for any typing mistakes. (this is not necessary but reviewing is a good practice)
7. If all looks good… Select print. And work done.
* A custom size sheet 3.6 inches wide and 7.9 inches long (equivalent to a general cheque size) is recommended. You can also save it as a print size for the future.
* Enable Landscape mode in the printer to proceed.
* Check for your bank’s name in the QuickBooks leaves a list of financial institutions. If your bank is not listed here, contact to QuickBook Official Support for help.
This was all I know about printing checks in QuickBooks. Hope this helps 🙂
James, here are the steps you need to follow to sign in to the Merchant Service Center from QuickBooks Online.
First of all, to make and manage QuickBooks GoPayments you need to access your Merchant Service Center Account. Before all else, I suggest you update your business info and bank on your Gopayments account for convenience.
Once you are done with your bank info then just you need to follow the below step, and you are good to go!!!
Steps to Sign in to the Merchant Service Center:
1. Open QuickBooks Online, and log in.
2. Go to the Setting ⚙ icon in the top right corner.
3. Click on Account and Settings >Payments > Manage Details.
( A new tab will open and sign you in to your Merchant Service Center.)
Note: You can also sign in to the Merchant Service Center from a web browser.
Hope this helps. 🙂